Reusable K Cups for Keurig Coffee Makers & Other BrewersJuly 9, 2019
Paper Filters for Reusable K Cups (200/Box) Fits All BrandsJuly 9, 2019
Paper Filters for Reusable K Cups (100/Box) Fits All Brands
Paper filters for reusable k cups. Fits all brands.
- ✅ Biodegradable
- ✅ Optional Paper Filters for Reusable K Cups perfectly fits all reusable k cups (Universal Design)
- ✅ Enjoy coffee that is free of sediments
- ✅ Makes Cleanup a Breeze. All you have to do is simply flip the k cup and discard the k-cup paper filter
- ✅ Top quality German paper used in construction unlike cheap competition
- ✅ Enjoy stronger coffee by using these k cup paper filters
- ✅ Using Keurig paper filters can make your coffee tastier!
- ✅ Using paper cups will make your coffee stronger by slowing the flow of coffee and allowing the water to stay longer in the grinds
- ✅ Top-quality German paper used in construction unlike other cheap quality filter papers
- ✅Enjoy a stronger and tasty coffee
Why k-cup Paper Filters?
Our Paper Cups are designed to filter out fine coffee grounds which means you get to drink a coffee that is sediment free. In addition to this, these k cup paper filters make clean up a breeze. All you have to do is toss the k cup paper filter and not worry about cleaning up your Reusable k-cup.
Delibru k-cup Paper Filters are universally compatible and fits all brands of reusable k cups. With over 1000 reviews and a 4.7star rating these are the best paper filters available on the market.
Although these disposable filters are for use in Keurig brewers, they can be used in any brewer that takes a reusable k cup.
1 Carton(120 Boxes of 100 Filters), 10 Carton(1200 Boxes of 100 Filters)
2 reviews for Paper Filters for Reusable K Cups (100/Box) Fits All Brands
Reusable K Cups for K-Mini K-Select and Keurig Mini PlusRated 5.00 out of 5
Unbleached Paper Filters With Lid for Reusable K Cups Fits All Brands (300/Box)Rated 5.00 out of 5$23.99
Reusable K Cups for Keurig Coffee Makers & Other BrewersRated 5.00 out of 5$12.99
First when I purchased the reusable filters, I never got the paper filters. It is really not necessary but I’m a teacher which means I have to rush early to get to school. So each minute saved is worth it. I got the paper filters and cleaning up the reusable k pods are so much easier. I just dump the disposable paper filters for reusable k cups and I’m done with it. Saves me probably 3 mins a day…hey it all adds up
Got these paper filters along with the reusable k cups. The coffee tastes great and I get no grounds as well. Cleanup has been super simple. Highly recommended.