You’ll save money with a Keurig Mini Plus reusable K Cup filter from DéliBrü. Fill our reusable K Cups with your favorite coffee blend and brew as usual, replacing disposable pods at significant savings. Café and drive-thru coffee can cost as much as $5 per cup- but with DéliBrü filters, you’ll spend about a quarter per cup for delicious, rich-tasting coffee brewed in your own home. If you’re interested in saving money without sacrificing taste, consider DéliBrü reusable K Cup filters and our paper inserts that keep the grounds in the filter where they belong.
Can I Use a Reusable K Cup With my Keurig Mini Plus Brewer?
Your Keurig Mini Plus coffee maker was designed by the manufacturer to brew disposable K Cup pods, which are great for single cup servings. You’re probably already saving money by not having to brew an entire pot of coffee every time you want a cup of joe. While disposable pods are significantly cheaper than drive-thru coffee, they still cost an average of a dollar per cup- but that’s not the biggest drawback of disposable plastic pods. More than 24 million pods are thrown out every day around the world, ending up in landfills and oceans. There’s an affordable, sensible solution from DéliBrü:
- Keurig Mini Plus Reusable K Cup filters that fit your Keurig Mini Plus brewer
- Reuse thousands of times with no adverse effects on the environment
- Biodegradable paper filters end up in the garbage- not plastic pods
- Immediate savings the first time you use our products
Aren’t Reusable K Cup Filters Messy?
Using our paper filters eliminates the mess, so grounds don’t end up in your kitchen sink or in the drain; best of all, our filters cost just 5 cents each when you buy them in the 300-count package. You may have spoken with a friend or family member who used a reusable filter without a paper insert, or you may have tried one yourself and found them to be a hassle. DéliBrü reusable K Cup filters were designed to be easy to use and mess-free. Simply drop in a paper filter, scoop your own blend of coffee into the cup, and brew just as if it were a K Cup pod. Enjoy your favorite coffee for far less than from using a disposable pod. There are additional benefits, as well:
- You’re not restricted to coffee blends or flavors- the sky is the limit with DéliBrü.
- You’ll use less coffee per cup compared with a traditional brewer.
- You’ll be doing your part to keep plastics out of the landfill and out of the ocean.
- You’ll enjoy the best cup of coffee you’ve ever tasted.
More, For Less
You won’t have to sacrifice a thing to use DéliBrü Keurig Mini Plus reusable K Cup filters. Read our more than 2,000 positive reviews to see why our customers love using DéliBrü filters and paper inserts- or write your own review about your personal experience with our products.